Monday, August 22, 2011

Tennis Play and Stay

This past week the Swedish Tennis Federation launched officially it's Tennis Play and Stay program in Växjö. Even though the Play and Stay concept is not new worldwide nor in Sweden, there are still many clubs that have failed to implement it. I have been using the ideas behind this program for a while now and have totally adapted it to my trainings since about 2008 and I can see the difference that has made creating better players -when compared to the older traditional methods.
Being one of the key persons for the development of this program in the Region TENNIS NORR I will dedicate this month to blog about PLAY AND STAY so that players, coaches and parents get inspired.

Let's kickstart it with my favorite tennis couple ever: Andre Agassi and Steffi Graff.

No comments:

Post a Comment