Tuesday, December 8, 2009

16

Just got back form the courts, I had the chance to play after coaching today. Hard training and a set to top it off. We went head to head not being able to break each other's serve until the tiebreak. I love this sport!!

A great weekend for my players..
I saw development, good spirits and the good sense of looking at a defeat from the big perspective.
Results are always the easiest way to notice that a players is improving, although it can also be a very deceiving way. In that matter, I am very proud of the boys and girls that played the SJCup this past weekend not only for the results but mostly for how they played, behaved, thought, spoke about their matches and even kept me informed at all times by text messages :)

Andreas Kibe made his comeback into the tournament life, a second place was a good incentive to keep him "coming for more"!

No comments:

Post a Comment