Thursday, February 11, 2010

a beautiful night


So, according to the votes I came next best :) I gotta admit that I was so nervous last night while siting at the dinner table, and when they called out the winner, felt a sting in my gut. Like loosing a tennis match in fact, one that I really wanted to win!!
10 minutes after, when things calmed down and I felt OK again and could enjoy the rest of the lovely dinner. A great Gala it was!

I asked once a dear coach of mine to write a reference for my college scholarship application. Raul Cossio, who for many years was a second father to me, wrote: "Richie works extremely hard for his goals, he is the type of player that right after winning or loosing a match, takes a shower, puts a clean t-shirt on and gets back into the court to work on what didn't work well that day."
I woke up this morning took a shower and left to work. Some other day I'll win, in the mean time I'll keep working hard for my dream :)

1 comment:

  1. And thats what makes you so special. Positive, hard working, patient and never expecting anything to come for free.

    ReplyDelete