Tuesday, September 13, 2011

US Open quotes..

some quotes that caught my eye during this final: Facebook - ---Nadal, I'm not with you, but in attitude you are n 1. What a fighter! - ---What the heck is going on in this final!? - ---Is just to lay back and enjoy. - ---R we watching tennis or boxing? just slapping forehand and backhand, who is going to give up first..? - ---( Mats Wilander) Once again....if you are not watching the tennis...turn it on....immediately! Twitter: ----Djokovic, please win the tiebreak, I wanna go to bed ----Anyone else having trouble breathing? ---- this is one of the sickest US Opens matches Ever.. this crowd is batship awesome!! ---- wow I haven't seen a move like that since Nintendo's Racket Attack! Favorite part of the match: Nadal -during the 3th set tie break- running over to switch sides. Could not have send a clearer signal! Fav think I overheard Nadal (in Spanish) "bring it up man, I am here just to keep fighting"

No comments:

Post a Comment